How to do Keyword Research and Analysis:
The keyword is a word that is used to get results related to your searched query in Search Engines. To get our Web Pages according to keywords searched by users in Google we need to add keywords in the Web Pages. It is not easy to identify all the keywords which are searching by the users across the world. By following the below options, you will get to know How to do Keyword Research and Analysis for SEO.
a). Keyword Everywhere Chrome extension (Best Option & Free)
b). Brain Storming (Free)
c). AdWords Keyword Planner tool (Best Option)
Keyword Everywhere: (Must Try)
Keyword Everywhere is a Free Keyword research extension tool helps you to identify the related keywords and Volume, CPC (Cost Per Click) and Competition Details at a glance.
The tool also allows the user to get keyword metrics for any list of keywords and also lets the user download the list in Excel, CSV or PDF file formats.
Let us know what Volume, CPC, and Competition are:
- Keyword Volume (Search Volume):Search volume is defined as within a month(or a specified period) the number of searches that are expected for a keyword in the Search Engine.
- CPC: Cost Per Click (CPC) refers to the actual price you pay for each click in Google AdWords Ads marketing campaigns.
- Keyword competition: the measure of how difficult to rank for a particular keyword in a Search Engine based on the Competitors who are using the same keyword to rank for their website. The competition for a keyword can vary depending on how popular the keyword is and industry competition.
How to use Keyword Everywhere:
- Search for “Keyword Everywhere Extension” in Google, according to your Browser. Ex: Keyword Everywhere Chrome Extension.
- Open the Install it to your browser.
Once you have installed the browser add-on for Chrome/Firefox – Click the Keywords Everywhere icon ( ) that shows up at the top right of your browser. If you do not see this icon, the add-on was not installed correctly. Try to uninstall it and then reinstall it.
In the popup that opens up, click the link “Update Settings.” This will open the settings page.
Enter your API Key in the text box at the top of the page. If you do not have an API key, get one for free from here.
Go to google.com and search for any common keyword. The metrics will show up under the search box and side by as in the below image.
Nowadays, If we want any Information, we use Google it for that particular thing by using a keyword. When we start typing the keywords, Google uses to give Suggested results. Those are called “Brain Storming” which shown in the below Image. Brian Storming is one of the methods to identify the keywords which are searching by the users as per the latest trend.
Keyword Planner tool is one of the part of Google AdWords. By using keyword planner, we can find plenty of Keywords related to your business and we can analysis keywords according to volume, competition, and CPC(Cost Per Click which is used in Google AdWords to run the paid ads).
How to use Keyword Planner tool:
- Search for “Google AdWords” in Google.
- Click on the first link – Google Ads (Previously called as Google AdWords).
- Login with Gmail.
- Then you can find the option Tool in the Menu bar.
- Click that and select Keyword Planner.
- Then Click on Find new keywords and type the keyword which you’d like to analyze.
- Click on “Get Started.”
- Now you will be able to see the different types of Related Keywords along with Volume, CPC (Cost Per Click) and Competition Details.