Part 3 – How to Install WordPress through FTP Account
Please follow the below steps to Install WordPress through FTP Account:
- Download “FTP(Filezilla) Software,” and “WordPress CMS Tool” from WordPress.org
- Install FTP(Filezilla) in your system.
- Now Extract WordPress Folder.
- Login to your hosting account > Go to Files > Click on FTP account > Create new FTP user account and save FTP credentials like (username, password & Host name) in notepad.
- Now open Filezilla software on your PC, by using FTP user credentials login into your hosting server as shown in the below video.
- Now drag and drop WordPress files from your PC to FTP account.
- WordPress Files will be started adding into hosting FTP account.
- Wait for few mins all the folder will be transferred.
- Finally, after transferring all the files, we are done with the 3 Part. Next Sep is to “Create Database & Install WordPress.“
Please feel free to comment below if you’ve any doubts. 😉 Don’t forget to share this page along with your friends.
Here is the Video for the same on “How to Install WordPress through FTP Account – Part 3 Web Development Tutorial” on our YouTube Channel.
Please subscribe to our channel for more videos on Web development Tutorials