How to install wordpress theme from your wordpress admin panel.
In this tutorial we provided detailed instructions on how to install WordPress theme in ur wordpress admin panel.Follow these steps as in the below.
- login into your wordpress website.
- Go to Appearance and click on Themes.
- Click on Add new.
- Here you will find the options like Features,Popular,latest,Feature Filter,Search Option and upload theme.Features – It will display all the featured themes
- Popular – It will display all the popular themes
- latest – It will display all the latest themes
- Feature Filter – Its a filter option to search the theme according to our taste.
- Search Option – Here you can search for the wordpress themes.
- Upload theme – You can upload your premium themes or other themes from your computer here.
- Click on install to install the theme and then activate to active the theme for your website.
- Then Go to -> Appearance -> Customize to set the basic theme settings.
Note : For Premium themes and other best wordpress themes you will find the additional options like “Theme Options” and “Install Plugins” in the Appearance Menu.
– watch the below video for clear reference